Individuals looking to become involved with the CAITC and help create a vibrant and thriving IT industry in the Greater Lansing region have several ways of engaging with the organization. Here are a few suggested avenues!
- Join the Capital Area IT Council. (Individual and organizational membership tiers available)
- Apply to sit on the CAITC's Board of Directors and serve as a Board Liaison. (Must be members)
- Join a Peer Group Planning Committee and/or Committee and help plan and develop CAITC events for the larger membership (Must be members)
- Act as a subject matter expert and present to the CAITC membership on a relevant IT topic or technology! Tell us something good about what you and/or your organization are doing in terms of TECH! (Must be members or sponsor event)
- Attend Peer Group meetings and events to connect with other IT professionals, learn from subject matter experts, share your experience with and expound on relevant IT topics. (Must be members)
- Highlight your organization to the CAITC membership by sponsoring us through one of our many sponsorship opportunities!
- Take advantage of our archived member only resources.
As a non-profit organization we are always in need of volunteers willing to dedicate time, talent and treasure to help us achieve or mission and vision.